I am grateful to be able to contribute annually to updating chapter 18 – SALES OF ESTATE PROPERTY of the California Decedent Estate Practice published by the CEB Continuing Education of the Bar – California / University of California (CEB.com).
- Should you hire a real estate broker, even if the neighbor wants to buy your house?
- Are you unknowingly committing perjury when selling real estate?
- Real Estate Transactions Handled Throughout California
- Orit Gadish and Judge Glen Reiser Present at the Beverly Hills Bar Association
- My Vendor (he) – Your Vendor (me)
No comments to show.